Projects

Home / Residential Compound /Bleu Vert New Capital

Hotline: 19636

Are you having a question, or want some help from us. Don’t hesitate,
send us your request today

RAMW for Construction was selected by the Saudi Egyptian Construction Co. (SECON) to implement works in the Bleu Vert New Capital project in the new administrative capital.

Bleu vert  is an integrated project with full services established by one of the largest real estate companies Saudi Egyptian construction company which has achieved many successes in Egypt and the Arab  set on area about 70 feddans which is allowing more creativity and variety in the construction of its unit types between villas and apartments

We can see that villas are considered to be the largest share on Bleu Vert area as its about 60% of the total area while the rest is 40% for apartments .

Bleu vert new capital is offering luxury villas and apartments with unique designs on international standards .

Bleu vert is a compound where it addresses high – class categories , you will be surprised by every single detail starting from the unique design of the building ending to luxury services

 

Total pouring Ready Mix: 30,000 m3 

Client: El Masreya El Saudeya Co

Send to me your request


2021 © Better Mix - All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy